Embraer Aircraft Holding, Inc.
- Aircrafts & Parts
Embraer is a global company headquartered in Brazil with businesses in commercial & executive aviation, defense & security. The company designs, develops, manufactures & markets aircraft & systems, providing customer support & services. Founded in 1969, Embraer has delivered more than 8,000 aircraft. Every 10 seconds an aircraft manufactured by Embraer takes off in the world, carrying over 145 million passengers a year. Embraer is the leading manufacturer of commercial jets up to 150 seats. The company maintains industrial units, offices, service and parts distribution centers, among other activities, across the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe.
Whom to Contact
- Anjuli BostonEmbraer Foundation
- Eduardo CoutoDirector of Investor Relations and M&A
- Alyssa EyckCorporate Communications
- Timon HuberRegional Sales Director - Florida & Caribbean Islands
- Gary KretzChief Financial Officer
- Aloisio LopesDirector, Global Logistics & Distribution Centers, Embraer Services & Support
- Carla PerroniCorporate Communications
- Cinthia PistoneExecutive Assistant
- Mark SchramekVice President Government Relations
- Gary SpulakPresident
Embraer's headquarters are in São José dos Campos, São Paulo; the Company has offices, industrial operations & customer service facilities in Brazil, USA, Netherlands, Portugal, China & Singapore