The Staff Accountant position is ideal for a skilled accounting professional, who connects and communicates well with clients and personnel at all levels of the organization. To put your resume at the top of our list, we would highly consider individuals with skills, such as: able to meet rigorous deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
If you enjoy working in a team setting and are eager to become one of the top professionals in the accounting field, our doors are open and we’d like to learn more about you.
Staff Accountant Job Description
- Know basic accounting principles
- Manage the full cycle of accounting, using QuickBooks
- Prioritize everyday tasks, such as: reconciling bank and credit card statements, creating month-end adjustments, reconciling payroll, answering emails and phone calls, and meeting with existing and potential clients.
- Speak, read and write fluently in English and Portuguese
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Have bookkeeping experience (2-3 years in a fast-paced environment)
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Knowledge of SAP and Creative Solutions, preferred